VHS held our 2019 annual conference in Glasgow on 17th September.
Read the conference Key Messages here – Realising the Right to Health Conference Key Messages
Read Christina McKelvie MSP’s opening address: Minister for Older People and Equalities
View the event powerpoint presentations:
We held a live vote for the winner of the poster competition and the winner was DART (Direct Action at the Right Time).
Read their blog along with those of all the other poster finalists:
- D.A.R.T (Direct Action at the Right Time)
- Health Defence Scotland for Healthier Lives
- What do you mean I have the right to health?
- Children and Young People’s Health Rights
- The Truacanta Project
- The Right to Walk
- OPAL/Ceartas Crossfit Project
- Communication Failure?
- Rights, Respect and Recovery
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All
View the album of photos from the event: Click on the photo below.
With thanks to the conference sponsors:
Thanks to all the conference exhibitors: