Our members range from large national charities to small community groups and individuals. Members work to improve health and address inequalities in communities, support people affected by illness and disability, and enable the voice of individuals and communities to be heard by policy makers.
Voluntary Health Scotland works to build an active membership. We support our members to develop strategic partnerships with the statutory sector, to influence policy development and to contribute effectively to Scotland’s health improvement agenda.
- Regular e-bulletins and policy alerts
- Access to consultation opportunities
- Invitations to events
- Opportunities to share ideas and skills
- Access to networking and partnership opportunities
- Scope to promote your own activities, events and campaigns
- Voting rights and opportunity for election to VHS Board (full members only)
Full membership is open to any voluntary organisation concerned with improving health or health care. Associate membership is open to any non-voluntary organisation or individual concerned with improving health or health care. We currently have 167 full members and 260 associate members.
See our list of full members.
We actively welcome new members. How to Join.