This year our 2021 Poster Competition Theme is: Reaching and serving those who are missing, marginalised or overlooked in health
We invite proposals from third sector organisations for digital posters in PDF format that visualise their story. We wanted to explore:
- How have organisations worked to help the health of those who most need it?
- How did organisations step in to help those fast falling through the cracks, those most deeply affected by Covid-19 and the impact of life changing events?
- How have organisations worked to ensure those who don’t have support are enabled?
- How will recent experiences and learning shape future work for the coming months?
- Can our stories help others get a better understanding of the third sector’s contribution to health?
Read below to see the link to the blog by each finalist and their poster.
Meet Our Finalists!
ALLIANCE (The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland)
Art in Healthcare
Breast Cancer Now
Children’s Hospices Across Scotland CHAS
Pain Association Scotland
Paths for All
Queen’s Nursing Institute Scotland (QNIS)
Scottish Health Action on Alcohol Problems (SHAAP)
The Brain Tumour Charity
The Breastfeeding Network
We are asking you to decide on the winner!