VHS hosted our annual conference on 25th October 2023 at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh, titled The Health Creators Summit.
The event brought Health Creators from across Scotland together to explore some key themes around health inequalities:
- How do we engender a different approach towards health
- What if we focused on building a healthy and health-creating society, harnessing the power and partnership of third sector, communities, businesses, faith groups, ordinary citizens, pioneers within the public sphere
- What progress are we making in tackling the impact of social isolation and loneliness on physical and mental health
- How do we address the big gaps in mental health service provision
- “It doesn’t have to be like this”: our worsening health inequalities – what if we actually shifted to a preventative agenda
We were delighted to welcome so many to the event along with the excellent exhibitors.
View the PowerPoint presentations from the day here:
Congratulations to the poster competition winner of 2023: Make 2nds Count- “There’s always hope”
Thank you to our excellent exhibitors from the day:
Please contact Lauren Blair with any questions.