VHS hosted our annual conference of 2021 online on the 6th October. We were delighted to be joined by so many attendees from across sectors and across Scotland to discuss ‘Health at the Heart of Communities’.
We were delighted to be joined by:
- Humza Yousaf MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Health and Social Care, Scottish Government
- Dave Caesar, Senior Strategic Advisor, Health Workforce, Scottish Government
- Paul Okroj, Director People Driven Development, Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland
- Claire Stevens, Chief Executive, Voluntary Health Scotland
- Justina Murray, CEO, Scottish Families Affected by Alcohol and Drugs
- Frances Simpson, Chief Executive, Support in Mind Scotland
- Laura Van Der Hoeven, Head of External Engagement, Families Outside
View the Power Point Presentations here:
Thank you to all our poster presenters of the 2021 Annual Poster Competition.
Congratulations to our 2021 Winner: Brain Tumour Charity
We were delighted that we had the support from our exhibitors at the event.