VHS hosted our Annual Conference on the 20th November in Edinburgh. The event had over 150 delegates registered with 15 Exhibitors, 8 Posters on display and 12 contributors to the conference platform.
You can read the full key messages from the conference here – Get The Picture Key Messages
Keynote speaker: Professor Sir Harry Burns
Read the powerpoint presentation: Professor Sir Harry Burns
We held a live vote for the winner of the poster competition and the winner was Culture Counts.
Read their blog along with all the other poster finalists:
- **Winning Poster***Culture Counts: Andy’s Blog: the Chemist and the Poet are both right
- Harmonious Place Project: Emma’s Blog: Harmonious Place
- SCDT & In Motion: Lynsay’s Blog: Engaging bereaved families in a creative process to explore social isolation resulting from child death
- Scottish Men’s Sheds Association :Jason’s Blog: Shoulder to Shoulder
- Teapot Trust: Kristin’s Blog: Transforming the Treatment Matrix
- Tayside Healthcare Arts Trust: Chris’s Blog: An App Designed by People with Aphasia for People with Aphasia
- Tayside Healthcare Arts Trust: Chris’s Blog: A Unique Route to Health & Wellbeing through Printmaking
- Waverley Care: Murray’s Blog: Waverley Care Arts Project