In May 2016, VHS sent out a membership survey to its 156 member organisations.
87 completed surveys were received, covering 57 member organisations (37% response rate). A small number of surveys were completed anonymously – those completed in this way are not included in the organisational count.
The purpose of the survey was to get feedback on our current work programme, as well as to guide future work. Additionally, it sought feedback on:
- The reasons organisations join VHS
- VHS events
- VHS monthly e-news and other communications
- Members’ key work areas
- The kind of work members carry out
- Member interest in engaging further with VHS
- What 3 words members would use to describe VHS