Our mission is to inspire more people to volunteer so they can enhance their lives, the lives of others and build resilient communities.
- Everyone has the right to offer their time to volunteer.
- Every volunteer has the right to have a great volunteering experience.
- Volunteering is always a matter of free choice.
- Volunteers must never be a direct replacement for paid workers.
- True volunteering is for the benefit of the social community, the individual and Volunteer Involving Organisations.
- We believe that involving volunteers enhances organisations.
222 Leith Walk
Phone: 0131 225 0630
Charity no: SCO29681