We provide information, support and advice for people affected by bipolar disorder / manic depression and those who care for them.
We also promote self-help throughout Scotland, and inform and educate about the condition.
Bipolar Scotland’s work covers the following areas:
- Support for a network of self-help groups throughout Scotland.
- Promoting and running Self-Management Training courses.
- Providing information on bipolar disorder (through the website, books information booklets, leaflets and a quarterly newsletter).
- Providing training and talks to various organisations/groups.
- Representation and input to national and local committees/forums.
- Providing input to research projects.
- Contributing to both statutory and independent sector reports on mental health services.
Studio 1015, Mile End Mill
Phone: 0141 560 2050
Charity no: SC021705