VHS hosted our annual conference in person for the first time since 2019, at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow on the 26th October 2022.
We were delighted to welcome so many to the event- this was our largest event to date with over 200 registered attendees!
Our excellent line of contributors included:
- Justina Murray, CEO, Scottish Families Affected by Alcohol & Drugs
- Claire Stevens, Chief Executive, Voluntary Health Scotland
- Jason Leitch CBE, National Clinical Director, Scottish Government
- Chris Creegan, Strategic Adviser and Chair of the Expert Advisory Panel, Health Foundation review of health inequalities in Scotland
- Alison Leitch, Community Link Worker, Assistant Service Manager, EVOC
- Sandra MacAllister, Senior Health Improvement Specialist, NHS Highland
- Roddy Samson, Welfare Advice Service Facilitator, Improvement Service, iHub
- Anna Baxendale, Head of Health Improvement, Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
- Ewan Masson, Community Participation Specialist, Scottish Parliament
- Alex Bruce, Lead Clerk, Scottish Parliament
- Andrea Lenssen and Rahima Kashim, Racialised Health Inequalities & Health Equity, Scottish Government
View the event photos below:
Congratulations to our 2022 Winner: The ALLIANCE- Fair Health- Community Links at Work
We were delighted that we had the support from our exhibitors at the event.
Please contact Lauren Blair if you have any questions.