Shaping the Future of our Health and Healthcare: the VHS Big Debate and AGM
November 30 @ 12:30 pm - 3:15 pm
A warm invitation to all our member organisations. Join us for this year’s AGM event on 30th November, with a St Andrew’s Day themed lunch to celebrate our National Day in Scotland and the chance to renew old acquaintances and build new ones.
New for our AGM programme this year is the VHS Big Debate, presenting a panel of feisty third sector health leaders keen to debate the future of Scotland’s health and healthcare.
Gather with us and other VHS members to listen, challenge and enjoy the Big Debate – and to help contribute to VHS’s good governance by attending our AGM.
The Big Debate:
- Debate Host: John Macgill, Publisher, HealthandCare.Scot
- Rob Murray, Director for Scotland, British Red Cross
- Jennifer Forsyth, Policy and Evidence Manager, Obesity Action Scotland
- Billy McClean, Head of Community Health and Care, South Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership
- Emma Nieminen, Health System Engagement Lead, Diabetes Scotland
- Maureen O’Neill, Director, Faith in Older People
- Christine Carlin, Board Member, Voluntary Health Scotland
The programme running order for the afternoon will be the networking lunch, followed by a short AGM and then the Big Debate.
The AGM Papers
Please contact Lauren Blair with any questions.