In December VHS hosted a workshop in partnership with Evaluation Support Scotland: Demonstrating impact on health inequalities for Community Link Workers. We hope attendees found it useful and have started to think how you could use some of the approaches/tools in your role.
We plan to run a follow up peer learning session on this topic on Tuesday 29th March 10.00 – 12.00. This will be held on Zoom.
This is an opportunity for you to share learning and successes as well as to get a bit of peer support with any ongoing challenges in evaluating your impact on health inequalities.
What’s in it for you?
- Share your evaluation successes in this area. What approaches/tools have you tried since the training in December? How did this go?
- Hear other organisations’ good ideas (and challenges!)
- Get help to embed or apply new approaches to evaluating your work
- Receive some advice/refreshers
What the session won’t be
- It’s not a test – we definitely won’t judge you on your evaluation!
- It’s not training – the approach is peer learning with other Community Link Workers (although of course we will help as much as we can)
Please note: this session is a follow up for those CLWs who attended the December workshop, so please don’t cascade this invitation further.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Blair.