SCVO in partnership with East Dunbartonshire Voluntary Action (EDVA), with the support of East Dunbartonshire Council & East Dunbartonshire Community Health Partnership, would like to invite you to our next Building Healthier and Happier Communities event focussed on health inequalities.
This free event takes place twice on Tuesday 27th May:
- 9.45am – 12.00 noon – Glazert Country House Hotel, Glazerbank room, 25 Milton Road, Lennoxtown, G66 7DJ
- 1.30pm – 4.00pm – Woodhill Evangelical Church, West Cleddens Road, Bishopbriggs, G64 2NH
Please note the same event runs twice, there is no need to attend both venues. Please choose the time and location that suits you best.
The event will feature:
- An update on the progress being made through the Building Healthier and Happier Communities project and information on upcoming local support and funding opportunities
- A presentation from Claire Stevens, Chief Officer of Voluntary Health Scotland, on health inequalities
- A talk from a local organisation on the work they are doing to tackle health inequalities
- Lots of opportunities to network and make connections to work more effectively together to tackle health inequalities
Come along to network or just have a chat over a cuppa and cake and find out what’s happening locally.
We hope you can join us as we take a step further towards building healthier and happier communities in East Dunbartonshire.
Who should attend?
The event is open to anyone in the East Dunbartonshire area who has an interest in health and well-being. If you are involved in the community, third sector organisations or groups, the NHS or Council please come along and share your views and experience.
More information and booking
The event is free, but please confirm your attendance along with your preferred venue by emailing email@example.com or by calling Janice Young on 0141 578 6680 so we can order catering.
If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.