The Health Creators Summit: VHS Annual Conference 2023
October 25 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Health Creators Summit
VHS are delighted to announce the date of our Annual Conference for 2023. We will bring our 2023 event to Edinburgh on Wednesday the 25th October. The VHS Annual Conference is a great opportunity to get together with key people from across Scotland to discuss how we tackle health inequalities and how we work collaboratively to improve health outcomes.
- Michael Matheson, Cabinet Secretary for NHS Recovery, Health and Social Care
- Angiolina Foster CBE, Chair of Public Health Scotland
- Nigel Crisp, independent crossbench member of the House of Lords, co-chair the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Global Health. Former Chief Executive of the English NHS and Permanent Secretary of the UK Department of Health from 2000-2006. Author of Health is made at Home, Hospitals are for Repairs
- Paul Okroj, Director of Stakeholder Engagement and Service Development at Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS)
- Susan Hunter, CEO, Befriending Networks
- Adam Stachura, Head of Policy and Communications, Age Scotland
- Rob Murray, Scotland Director, British Red Cross
- Kevin McGowan, Scottish Government
- Mark MacPherson, Audit Director, Audit Scotland
- Conference Chair: Richard Meade, Director of Carers Scotland and Carers Northern Ireland
We are working on bringing you a fantastic programme of thought provoking speakers and panelists, interactive workshops, exhibitors, bloggers and our always popular poster competition.
The 2023 Poster Competition
Our Annual Poster Competition is back for 2023!
Our full list of finalists:
Art in Healthcare- Taking Art Home
The Breastfeeding Network : Drugs in Breast-milk: Support in Scotland
Carers of West Lothian- Supporting Ethnic Minority Carers and Disabled People in West Lothian
Linknet and Edinburgh Community Food : Eat Well for Oral Health
Make 2nds Count: “There’s always hope”: improving access to clinical trials for people living with secondary breast cancer
The Rowett Institute, University of Aberdeen : Social Prescribing for Improving Community Eating practices
If you have any questions or comments about our annual conference, please contact Lauren Blair.