One day conference with 20% discount for VHS members. Audit Scotland open the event, exploring the key issues raised in their recent reports on Health and Social Care. The event brings together leaders and senior managers from across the sector to discuss the changing models of health and social care; the key pressures facing those who lead health and social care services in Scotland; and the leadership skills required to survive and succeed in the current climate.
Featured speakers include:
- Jillian Matthew, Audit Manager, Audit Scotland
- Gordon Neill, Senior Manager, Audit Scotland
- Dr Lindsay Burley CBE, Chair, NHS Education for Scotland
- David Williams, Chief Officer, Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
- David Small, Director of East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership
- Vince McGarry, Project Manager, The Govan SHIP Project
- Alex Davidson, Chair, Scottish Adult Protection Convenors and Independent Chair, Perth and Kinross Adult Protection Committee
VHS members get 20% discount: use code VHS20 when booking.
For more information and to book a place for Thursday 26 May 2016, Central Glasgow, please visit –Policy Hub Scotland
If you have any questions, please contact Mark Bellamy 0131 344 4611 or firstname.lastname@example.org