**** This event is now fully booked****
This is a joint event run by Evaluation Support Scotland (ESS), Voluntary Health Scotland (VHS) and the Community Health Exchange (CHEX). This work is funded by Public Health Scotland.
Our event is for any third sector organisation or commissioning body interested in exploring the type of evidence third sector organisations typically collect to show how they contribute to tackling inequalities.
At this event we will:
- Share with you some key steps from our resource: “Recognising our rich tapestry: measuring the contribution of third sector organisations to tackling health inequalities”
- Share and discuss examples of organisations who have used this resource to prove how their work contributes to tackling health inequalities
- Provide an opportunity to reflect on what this means in relation to your work
We think this will help you:
- Gain more awareness of the kind of evidence that shows third sector organisations are making a difference to inequalities
- Better understand how you can apply this model to your work (whether you are in the third sector or commissioning third sector organisations)
This participative session will be a mix of presentations, discussions in small groups and Q&A.
This session is free to attend but booking is required as places are limited.