About this Event
Join Arts Culture Health and Wellbeing Scotland at the event to discuss young people, health and wellbeing.
Following on from the event on Older People, this ACHWS event will discuss the role of arts and culture in health and wellbeing of children and young people.
Bringing together a range of arts and health practitioners, our event will discuss the impact and issues but also look forward at the role of arts in recovering and reshaping the future.The mental health impact on children and young people has been huge, the full extent still unknown. What creative ways can we work together to improve health and mental wellbeing of young people in Scotland?
- Claire Stevens, Chief Executive, Voluntary Health Scotland
- Robbie McGhee, Chair of Arts, Culture, Health and Wellbeing Scotland and Associate Director, Art in Hospital
- Kara Christine, Project Co-ordinator, the Socialites, Artlink
- Vikki Doig, Youth Theatre Arts Scotland
- Jed Milroy, General Manager, Tinderbox Collective
- Aileen Ritchie, Ignite Theatre in Glasgow
Please contact Lauren Blair if you have any questions Lauren.Blair@vhscotland.org.uk